Say Hello to Miss Brianne from Saugus High School! This girl has so much energy and was so awesome to photograph! We did her senior pictures here in Santa Clarita (California) and tried to do a mix of some soft natural areas and then some that were a little bit urban too. I’m loving her silly faces series!! Here’s what Brianne had to say about herself….
1. Whether I’m with friends or family, there is ALWAYS laughter and positive energy in my life!
2. My favorite movie is Endless Love.
3. My favorite genres of music are country and pop.
4. I love to stunt for cheer and I love to tumble!
5. The beach is my favorite place to be.
6. Leo Carrillo is my all time favorite beach.
7. Avery Schulhofer is my bff 🙂
8. I want to become a journalist after college.
9. I want to work for E News.
10. My mom is the most important person in my life.
11. I have a very assertive personality and some people say I’m very stubborn lol!
12. My little brother and I are very competitive siblings. We love testing each other.
13. I did gymnastics for 8 years.
14. My favorite show is the Vampire Diaries.
15. I have a tiny dog named Thumper.
16. My favorite flowers are orchids.
17. I’m an outdoors person.
18. I love going on hikes!
19. My favorite store to shop at is PINK!
20. I love bikinis, I’m addicted to buying new ones all the time.
21. My favorite food is pasta with garlic bread, yum!
22. My dad is my biggest supporter and I look up to him.
23. I could never leave California, it’s the ultimate place to live!
24. I’m always acting silly with my friends.
25. I drive a Jeep Wrangler and I absolutely love it!
Are you looking to do your High School Senior Portraits in California? Call the studio at 1-800-995-8272 or send me over an email at email@example.com for more info 🙂