What an absolutely amazing day I had with Miss Erica doing her senior portraits at Disneyland! She came over to California from Arizona to do them and she is just the sweetest thing!! It seemed like a day filled with lots of laughs and playing dress up!! I asked Erica who her favorite Disney princess was, and as luck would have it, Belle was the first thing we saw when we walked through the gates!
Here are some of my favorite senior pictures from the day along with some fun facts Erica shared about herself! Enjoy!
1) I’m OBSESSED with everything Disney….(obviously), and would LOVE to work at Disneyland when I’m older.
2) I play the flute, sing, and play piano, and plan on studying Commercial Music at Azusa Pacific University in the Fall.
3) This past year, I was the Drum Major of my high school’s marching band (yes, that person in the front of the band who waves their arms around like a maniac).
4) I’ve been a Girl Scout since I was in kindergarten, but I definitely was NOT the best cookie seller; I maybe sold 30 boxes at the most.
5) I LOVE YouTube and could spend all day watching it. Some of my favorite YouTubers include Colleen Ballinger, Joshua David Evans, the ShayTards, TeenyZ, and Grace Helbig.
6) I’ve played the flute with the Phoenix Symphony in John Corigliano’s The Pied Piper Fantasy.
7) As weird as it might sound, I love editing people’s faces onto other people’s bodies; I find it HILARIOUS.
8) I’m a very introverted person and would choose to stay at home over going to a social event any day.
9) I snap with the wrong fingers. Instead of snapping with the middle finger, I snap with the ring finger and thumb.
10) I was born with a full head of black hair, but obviously much has changed since then! And, no, I don’t dye it.
11) I’m a sucker for all things Broadway and my favorite musical theatre composer is Jason Robert Brown.
12) I’ve never been the popular girl in school *shocker*, but I love my weird, quiet self and wouldn’t trade it for the world.
13) I’m having a hard time coming up with these 25 facts cause I’m not really that interesting of a person.
14) I’ve lived in Arizona all my life, and, yes, I drove to California just for my senior pictures; Tara’s the best!!
15) I LOVE crappy reality television. Some of my favorites include Dance Moms, 19 Kids and Counting, Kate Plus 8, Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, and MANY others.
16) My favorite childhood movie BY FAR was Lilo and Stitch. I even had a Lilo doll that went with me EVERYWHERE.
17) I was the first flute player in my school’s history to be named to Regional Band, All-State Band, and Drum Major.
18) My middle name (along with my other two siblings) is my mother’s maiden name, Deines.
19) I love all things nail art and hairstyles, and learned everything I know from YouTube.
20) I don’t have any piercings; not even my ears!
21) I was a MAJOR theatre kid growing up and some of my fondest childhood memories are of musicals my church children’s ministry put on every year.
22) Speaking of children’s ministries, I would LOVE to lead one at my local church with the hope that I could give other children the same opportunities in church that I was given as a child.
23) I drive a Toyota Prius and I absolutely LOVE it. It’s the easiest car to drive and gets amazing gas milage. Judge me all you want.
24) I have two siblings: a brother (15) and a sister (10). My brother is EXTREMELY introverted and loves drawing, while my sister is SUPER outgoing and can make anyone laugh every minute of the day. She’s crazy.
25) And, finally, this Disneyland photoshoot was probably one of the top ten best days of my entire life. It was so much fun shooting with Tara in my absolute favorite place on Earth, Disneyland! I enjoyed every second of it. Thank you so so much Tara!!!