I had so much fun photographing Miss Lauren for her senior portraits in Pasadena & Santa Clarita! We did two sessions together. The first one we shot was in Old Town Pasadena (one of my favorite places to shoot) and then we did a more outdoorsy natural setting here in the Santa Clarita Valley. Isn’t she so pretty? I absolutely love her eyes!! Lauren brought a ton of great outfits but I have to say one of my favorites is the little black dress paired with the graduation cap. Simple and stylish but with a cool urban twist!! And not only is she a beauty, but she is also a nationally ranked tennis player!! Here is what Lauren had to say about herself….
1. I am half Vietnamese and half Malaysian
2. I play the piano and violin
3. I’ve danced for 10 years.
4. I play tennis and am nationally ranked.
5. I’ve visited more countries out of the United States, than been in states.
6. I am ambidextrous.
7. I love stationary.
8. My favorite flowers are sunflowers.
9. I’ve never broken a bone.
10. My favorite color is blue.
11. I love helping my community out and doing community service projects.
12. I figure skated till i was 10.
13. I’ve never been sunburned.
14. I’ve never seen The Titanic, Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean, or Indiana Jones.
15. I love music, I have it playing everywhere i go.
16. I have a collection of highlighters and color code everything..
17. I make an endless amount of lists to stay organized.
18. I love hiking and cliff jumping.
19. I love eating vegetables and I hate eating fruit.
20. I hate candy
21. I don’t drink soda.
22. I want to become a pediatrician
23. I have Starbucks’ black tea almost everyday.
24. I love traveling and flying.
25. I can hand knit and crochet scarves, hats, and beanies.