The lovely Lexi is one of my 2014 Senior Model Reps and we did her senior pictures in Pasadena. I love that area because there are just so many amazing places right around each corner. How amazing is her bold blue formal dress? LOVE IT!! Here is what Lexi had to say about herself….
1. I run cross country and track at Valencia High School. Distance runners are awesome!
2. I love to make and edit short films for fun.
3. I enjoy hiking, biking, and, camping!
4. People think I’m weird, but honestly, weird is the new “normal.” Besides, it makes life more interesting and fun!
5. I love how books and movies take you to another world. It’s like I can take a new adventure every time I watch a movie or read a book.
6. I eat so much food; it even surprises me!
7. Words cannot describe how much I love chicken. I could eat it for every meal.
8. I love listening to music. It makes me wish I wasn’t so musically challenged, but at least I can enjoy listening to it.
9. My favorite season is fall for multiple reasons: the weather is beautiful, cross country season takes place, and I get to eat a lot of food on Thanksgiving.
10. I come from a family of eight. Three sisters, two brothers, and two great parents. At my house, there is never a dull moment. We could make a pretty interesting reality T.V. show…
11. My favorite colors are a turquoise and light green.
12. I love playing lazer tag because it makes me feel super cool.
13. I am NOT fond of dirty feet…
14. My favorite place to vacation is Yosemite National Park.
15. My favorite subject is math. Specifically Algebra 1, Algebra 2, and trigonometry. It’s perfectly fine to be a nerd.
16. My favorite movie genre is Action and Adventure and family comedies.
17. American history fascinates me.
18. I get extremely nervous before my races. I can’t help it! Just thinking about it makes me nervous!
19. I’m a pretty organized person. I can’t stand it if my room is messy.
20. With every goal I make, I hope the outcome will also include making a difference in someone’s life.
21. My siblings and I sometimes have mini dance parties and we a have so much fun!
22. I started running on a team in the 8th grade.
23. When it gets cold outside, I love wearing my hoodie sweatshirts. I basically have a collection of them!
24. I have naturally curly hair. Sometimes it gets so curly, it looks like I have an afro.
25. I love looking through pictures because each one tells a story and holds so many memories.