And yes, another post about senior pictures!! Tis the season so I have a lot of them that will be posted soon. Check out another one of my TR Senior Models for the Class of 2014, Miss Ryley from Saugus High School!! We did her model photoshoot in Los Angeles which is one of my favorite places to shoot!! (Check out this Los Angeles senior portrait session). Here is what Ryley had to say about herself…
1) I absolutely LOVE Star Wars. Probably a little too much
2) I was raised on hockey, and I’m a Los Angeles Kings fan until the day I die
3) I’m an only child, but my parents are my best friends. We’re very close
4) I have 5 dogs, our house is wild.
5) I was a gymnast for a large part of my life, and used to compete on cheer teams when I was little (:
6) My favorite ice cream is Wild n’ Reckless from Baskin Robbins. I could live on it for the rest of my life, given the chance.
7) I make the worlds best carne asada and pride myself on it 😀
8) I grew up doing musical theater and I never. stop. singing.
9) I’m always reading something. I don’t go anywhere without a book.
10) I look EXACTLY the same as I did when I was a little kid.
11) I drink an unhealthy amount of Dr. Pepper, it’s becoming a problem :p
12) I keep everything on these little hanging wires in my room. Ticket stubs, parking passes, wristbands, old photographs, etc. I love being able to look back on things I did.
13) I own an obscene amount of makeup that I will never wear.
14) My favorite thing to do in my spare time is paint or play piano. It’s my escape, and it’s so relaxing.
15) I hate chocolate! And all types of candy, except for SweetTarts 😀
16) I want to go to Princeton University to major in physics (:
17) I am super outgoing and I love meeting new people
18) I’m most definitely a cat person, but both my mother and father are allergic.
19) I drive a 1986 Mustang convertible and I love it. Her name is Sally.
20) My first concert ever was a Hillary Duff concert, my most recent was Journey
21) Saugus High School’s Concert Choir is my family, and they are the best friends anyone could ask for. I don’t know what I’d do without them.
22) I would probably live at Disneyland if I could get away with it.
23) My favorite subjects in school are science and history
24) I’m naturally blonde, but change it frequently. I get bored of it and end up throwing random colors in, like blues and purples.
25) I have a birthmark in the shape of a perfect rectangle on my hip, and I think it’s the weirdest/coolest thing.