What an awesome mini model shoot / senior portraits session I had with Alyssa from Valencia High School. Alyssa is one of my Class of 2014 TR Senior Model and so she got a free mini model photo shoot on location and also professional makeup by the amazing Haylie! Here is what Alyssa had to say about herself:
1. I have been cheer captain for four years at Valencia High School.
2. I have also been in student government for four years and I am currently the ASB Senior Class President.
3. I am a coach for the SCV Warrior Cheer program.
4. I am obsessed with Disney Movies! Lilo & Stitch is my all time favorite!
5. I love Jack Johnson’s music because his voice is soothing.
6. My favorite experience was when I went on Shark Tours. Basically, you’re in a cage in the ocean where sharks swim around you!
7. In my free time I like going to the beach to relax.
8. I always dance to music in the morning when I get ready!
9. My favorite food is definitely Italian!
10. I love the color turquoise! Every time I go shopping, there always seems to be a turquoise item in my shopping cart.
11. My worst habit is procrastination. I put the pro in procrastinator.
12. I jumped out of a 855 foot building (strapped in of course).
13. When I turn 18, the first thing I will do is skydive!
14. I love Nutella! Nutella crepes, nutella toast, nutella-to-go, you name it!
15. Sometimes I pretend that I am in The Lion King by holding my dog up in the air and pretend that she is Sinba. I even play the Lion King music in the background…
16. I love fruits! It’s a tradition in my family where we go to fruit stands on the highway where we can get the freshest oranges and strawberries.
17. I love watching musicals!
18. I plan to save my money so I can travel around the world.
19. Summer is my favorite season of the year; I love the warm weather!
20. I like to have a positive outlook on things.
21. I would prefer to do something outdoors than to be inside.
22. I am a fan of all kinds of movies, especially funny movies that I can watch with friends and family.
23. I have one brother and I have been cheering him on at his basketball games ever since we were little kids!
24. I love meeting new people and getting to know people better!
25. I hope my future job involves making a difference and helping others.