I had a blast photographing Emily’s high school senior portraits here in Santa Clarita!! A friend of hers has a horse ranch and so we did the pictures there so we could do some with her horse, Badeer (and of course, her dog Bailey had to be in some too). Here is what Miss Emily had to say about herself…
25 things you didn’t know about me!
1. I love to dance. Dancing is one of my all time passions. I danced 12 years. I would say ballet and jazz are my favorite styles of dance.
2. I have an older sister and a twin sister. (My twin are nothing alike) I love them both to death.
3. I’m a pro dirt bike rider…. Just kidding! I like to think I am. I love to go camping in the winter with my family and family friends and ride together.
4. Mammoth Mountain is my serenity. I love to go up there every year and ski and snowboard in the winter and in the summer I love to fish.
5. My goal in life is to be a Producer, Writer, and Director. That dream scares me to death but I can’t picture myself doing anything else.
6. Before becoming a Producer Write or Director I also aspire to be an Actress. (Dream Big lol)
7. I can out eat you and your boyfriend too.
8. I love to cook and bake. I like to think I’m good at it.
9. When I hear a song I like, I can listen to it over and over without tiring of it. I will usually sing along if no one else is around
10. I can wiggle my ears (without touching them)
11. I was a vegetarian for two years. (I missed meat too much)
12. I’m absolutely in love with Elvis Presley and Johnny Depp.
13. I just realized how many times I’ve said “I” in this list.
14. I love the Los Angeles DOGERS!
15. I could never live in the city permanently.
16. I love to Hike.
17. My dog and my horse are my favorite in this whole world.
18. I absolutely love Disney movies.
19. I play guitar. I taught myself basic songs thanks to YouTube and Taylor Swift.
20. I love talking to new people
21. I love Pinterest
22. My twin sister and I named my car Betty White (Granny Car)
23. Hi I’m Emily and I’m a chocoholic…..
24. I love the sounds of Violins
25. If you read all this you’re my new best friend…