Kelsey is such a pretty girl and I had so much fun doing her senior portraits in Santa Clarita. Kelsey was chosen to be one of our TR Senior Models for the Class of 2013 from Valencia High School (and she is also class President too!). Kelsey brought along her lovely mom, Karla, to help out and lend a hand. With that many awesome outfits, it’s always nice to have a some help. And yes, Kelsey had her makeup professionally done which I ALWAYS recommend (okay, I practically insist on it). Here is a peek of some of my favorite photos from her session plus 25 Things you Might not Know about Kelsey! Enjoy!!
1. I am Senior Class President at Valencia High School
2. I play soccer.
3. I work as a receptionist in a chiropractic office
4. I want to attend the University of Oregon next fall. Go ducks!
5. I have the greatest bestfriend/boyfriend in the world Max Darrow. He’s a dork but that’s why I love him.
6. Born and raised an LA Kings fan and a SF Giants fan. Dodgers suck 😉
7. Friends is my all time favorite TV show
8. I look nothing like my mom and exactly like my dad. People used to think I was adopted haha.
9. I get my go-getter personality from my mom, I am very outgoing.
10. Shopping is my addiction and therapy. If I could spend all of my money on clothes I would.
11. I love almost every kind of music but I enjoy country and alternative indie the most. Lady Antebellum, John Mayer, and Mumford & Sons are a few of my favorites.
12. I want to be a Physician’s Assistant after college.
13. I was on a TV show on Animal Planet when I was younger.
14. I am a tomboy at heart and I am VERY competitive. But I love the girly stuff too.
15. If I could live anywhere I would spend winter in the mountains and summer by the beach
16. New York and San Francisco are my favorite cities.
17. I love action movies and romantic comedies, and as much as I hate them, Max forces me to watch scary ones.
18. I played the guitar for a couple of years.
19. I’m a twihard.
20. Disneyland is my most favorite place on earth and I go almost every month.
21. I want to study abroad in England or Spain.
22. I worked at a pizza parlor for a year and now I love pizza.
23.I would rather have lots of good friends than one best friend.
24.I love drawing, it relaxes me.
25. My favorite quote is from a Mumford & Sons song, “Where you invest your love, you invest your life.”
Ready to book your own senior portrait session? Spring is just around the corner, so it’s time for all you JUNIORS out there to start thinking about where you’re going to go to get your pictures taken!! If you would like more information please check out our Senior Portrait Website or call the studio at 1-800-995-8272 and we would be happy chat with you about your upcoming senior portraits!