25 Things You Might Not Know About Shawnee : Valencia High School Senior Pictures
So I ended up having the beautiful Miss Shawnee come back to the studio to do a few more looks for her senior pictures. She is one of my senior reps for this year and when we did her first model session and I got to know her, I found out just how much she loves Taylor Swift and is often mistaken for her. I thought that would be such a fun idea to actually do a Taylor Swift inspired photo shoot instead of just your typical senior studio session. Shawnee told me she could do the curls, had a guitar, and she also went and had her makeup done similar to Miss Swift. I think it would be a super cool way to express some of your favorite music, television, hobby, or something similar. I’ll be posting another set later on with all of my favorites from the two sessions but I wanted to share with you all the 25 things you might not know about Shawnee.
I’ve been asking all of my reps to do this and I absolutely love some of their responses!! I’ve been getting some amazing upcoming seniors that have applied to be one of the faces of my TR Model Program and if you know someone or think you would be a good fit for my studio, please apply! I am looking for all types of kids and all types of personalities. I have a bunch of fun ideas for shoots and can’t wait to show you the ones that I currently have in the works. I am super excited to photograph all of my upcoming senior models. It’s turning out to be a great start to the 2011-2012 school year!!
25 Things You Might Not Know About Shawnee
1. I’m weird, but extremely nice at the same time.
2. My favorite thing to do is talk.
3. I love ducks and platypuses.
4. I’m super academic and I do really well in school.
5. My #1 goal for college is to expand my vocabulary.
6. I hope to be a vet or a therapist someday. (Especially a vet after seeing the movie Water for Elephants!)
7. I love my boyfriend, Colton. We have been together for 1 ½ years!
8. I have an ENFJ personality type, which in a nutshell means that I am a leader.
9. My favorite color is green.
10. I’m obsessed with Seattle, Washington, UW Huskies, Seahawks, Mariners, Sounders—basically anything that has anything to do with Washington, which brings me to my next fact…
11. I love the Twilight Saga—the books, the movies, the actors/actresses, EVERYTHING.
12. I paint, but I’m not very good. It’s just a hobby.
13. I play the guitar, both acoustic and electric. I’ve been playing for about 6-7 years. I can also play the ukulele!
14. People mistake me for Taylor Swift a lot. I’ve actually been stopped, grabbed by the arm, pulled to the side, and been asked if I actually was Taylor Swift.
15. Cooking is another one of my hobbies. I make some delicious food, just ask Colton.
16. I know American Sign Language.
17. My full name is in the dictionary.
18. My favorite book, besides any of the Twilight books, is The Great Gatsby.
19. My 2 current obsessions are tea and smoothies. I love tea. I go to The Tea Gardens almost every day. I also LOVE Surf City Squeeze smoothies.
20. My favorite Disney movie is Sleeping Beauty.
21. I listen to Classic Rock, Hip-Hop, and T-Swift.
22. I think Aldous Huxley and Ray Bradbury are geniuses.
23. I probably go on the Tiffany & Co. website more than Facebook.
24. When I graduate I plan to take both dancing lessons and singing lessons. (Maybe even ballroom dancing with the boyfriend!)
25. My favorite kind of pie is of course apple.
Click here if you would like to view the sneak peek post from Shawnee’s first set of senior pictures.